Alice in Wonderland: White Rabbit - Long Live the Queen

The White Rabbit:
View on Black and Large: bighugelabs.com/onblack.php?id=4306687693&size=large&...

So another shot from the White Rabbit portion of my Wonderland series. This was done in Englewood park with the always beautiful Callie Ramsay. That's Turkish Delight in the box by the way. It was delicious. Oh and the Bottle should look quite familiar as well, I think someone was holding it in a sunflower field in another shot of mine :]]

I love that forest so much.

I'm thinking I'll upload one more from the White Rabbit series soon.

Makeup by Lauren Collins:
Facebook Fanpage:
www.facebook.com/pages/Rocky-Mount-NC/Lauren-Collins-Make...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please use only family-friendly words. Otherwise, your comment will be filtered out. :D
You can use some HTML tags, such as b, i, a